Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh, the Divine Mercy of God!

Lord, thank you that your Divine Mercy is with me in all my struggles. Thank you for your words to St. Faustina and, through her, to us. I am grateful for your longing to pour grace on your children.
If it hadn't been for this small imperfection, you wouldn't have come to Me. Know that as often as you come to Me, humbling yourself and asking for My forgiveness, I pour out a superabundance of graces on your soul, and your imperfection vanishs before My eyes, and I see only your love and your humility. you lose nothing but gain much...

1 comment:

Macile Hooper LeJeune said...

I just love this prayer ... and the picture. I have it on my wall where I can see HIM when I raise my eyes. That is so comforting.
Merci for posting this.
DIEU TE BENISSE!!! GOD BLESS!!!
Cajun Sissy