Sunday, November 23, 2008

Timing of Life

I haven't been posting for a while; it's been a full month and a half. It's hard to believe how quickly time flies! In the time I've been gone, I've gotten up to speed in a new job, taken on a third one, helped my son in various senior year activities (including an ambitious Eagle Scout project, of which we're in the middle), and joined the aspirant program at a Carmelite monastery. (That's aspiring to be a secular Carmelite, not a professed religious. I'm too happy being married for that lifestyle. ;) For what it's worth, I'm happy to be back in Blogland.

Photo credit

4 comments:

MuseSwings said...

Welcome back! You have been busy - and you have been missed!

Esther said...

Thank you, MuseSwings! I've missed reading your posts as well, and I like your new photo. :)

Lavinia said...

Hello Esther and welcome back. Yes, you certainly have been busy. But I find that activity picks up in the fall, so that is no surprise. Nice to see you back and hope to hear more of your Carmelite experience...

Christine Trollinger said...

Hi Esther. I'm not blogging much either. Nice to see your posting again. We miss you.